Lamps and lanterns are indispensable for homes and public places. Lamps and lanterns bring great convenience to our lives. There are many types of lamps. There are many kinds of lamps that can be divided into materials, styles, styles, applications, etc., and each lamp has different application characteristics. Let's take a look at what kinds of lamps are available!
1. Chandelier: Lighting lamps are an indispensable part of the home, and one of the most important parts. Lamps can not only be used to light up the home, but also one of the soft furnishings of the home, affecting the style of the home and the taste of the owner. The chandelier is the most commonly used type of lamps. The high-end decorative lighting lamps that are hung on the indoor ceiling are called chandeliers. Generally speaking, all hanging lamps fall into the category of chandeliers.
2. Wall lamp: Wall lamp is an auxiliary lighting decoration lamp installed on the indoor wall. The light of the wall lamp is relatively elegant and dim, and it plays a very good embellishment role in the home. Many people will install the wall lamp in the balcony or aisle. Color-changing wall lamps are mostly used for festivals and celebrations; most bedside wall lamps are installed on the upper left side of the bed, the lamp head can be rotated in all directions, the beam is concentrated, and it is easy to read
3. Ceiling lights: Ceiling lights are a kind of lamps, as the name suggests, because the top of the lamp is relatively flat, and the bottom is completely attached to the roof when installed, so it is called a ceiling lamp. Light sources include ordinary white bulbs, fluorescent lamps, high-intensity gas discharge lamps, tungsten halogen lamps, LEDs, etc. The most popular ceiling light on the market is the LED ceiling light.
4. Floor lamp: There is one or more tasteful floor lamps in the living room decoration of more styles. Floor lamps are not only used for lighting, but also a decoration at home. As we all know, the height of floor lamps is generally not too low, so specific The height of the floor lamp is usually divided into the top-illuminated floor lamp and the direct-illuminated floor lamp. It is generally arranged in the living room and rest area, and used in conjunction with sofas and coffee tables to meet the needs of local lighting in the room and decoration of the family environment.
5. Table lamp: "Eye-protecting table lamp" is mainly composed of two parts: lamp holder and lamp. The desk lamp is mainly for decoration and will not affect the light of the entire room. Its function is limited to the periphery of the desk lamp, which is convenient for reading, studying, working and saving energy.
6. Downlight Spotlight: Lamp is the eye of home, it has become a part of home decoration. Spotlights and downlights are two types of lamps commonly used in homes. The two types of lighting are almost the same in appearance, so many people are confused and don't know the difference between these two types of lights. The light of the downlight is relatively soft, which is suitable for creating a warm and peaceful environment. The light line of the spotlight is soft, graceful and luxurious, and it can also be used for partial lighting to enhance the atmosphere.
Seven, courtyard lights: passersby walking at night, cars driving in the dark, and even the aunts dancing outdoor square dance, they are indispensable in every corner of the city-courtyard lights. Garden lights are a kind of outdoor lighting fixtures, mainly used in urban slow lanes, narrow lanes, residential areas, tourist attractions, parks, squares and other public places outdoor lighting.
8. Light strips: In home decoration, more and more people use light strips in ceiling modeling, wall modeling, or furniture modeling. The light strip refers to the LED light is welded on the copper wire or strip-shaped flexible circuit board with a special processing technology, and then connected to the power supply to emit light, and it is named after it is shaped like a light strip when it emits light.
9. Emergency light: When the normal lighting power supply fails, the emergency light can effectively illuminate and display the evacuation channel, or can continue to illuminate without interruption. It is suitable for factories, hotels, schools, units and other public places to prepare for power outages as emergency lighting For use. Bringing a lot of convenience to people's daily life, it has become a must-have for modern family public buildings and other places.
10. Smart moving head light: With the advent of the Internet era, intelligence has become a way of life for more people, and people are paying more attention to products and services, and the traditional lighting industry is no exception. How to make homes more colorful and smarter has become an increasing demand for home lighting. Smart lighting has also begun to emerge in the home, its flexibility and precision are getting higher and higher, and the degree of use is getting more and more extensive.