Anti-glare three anti-glare lights meet the needs of floodlighting in railways, power, metallurgy, petroleum and petrochemical and various types of factories, workshops, stations and large facilities, venues and other places. Corrosion resistance, energy saving, safe and reliable. Performance characteristics are as follows
1. Anti-glare function: The transparent parts use advanced lighting optics to optimize the design. The light is uniform and soft, without glare and ghosting, which effectively avoids the discomfort and fatigue of construction workers.
2. Light efficiency and energy saving: the selected gas discharge light source has high light efficiency and long life, and the life can be up to 30,000 hours; the power factor is greater than 0.9, the luminous efficiency is high, and the light transmittance is good.
3. Anti-shock function: multi-channel anti-shock structure and integrated design ensure long-term safe work in high-frequency and multi-frequency vibration environment.
4. Applicable environment: High-strength alloy shell is used for special surface spraying and sealing treatment, which can be used for a long time in harsh environments such as high temperature, humidity and various corrosives.
5. Installation method: a variety of installation methods, such as seat type, ceiling type and ceiling type, are suitable for the lighting needs of different work sites. Electronic and mechanical double protection, automatically cut off the power after opening the cover, increasing the safety, stability and reliability of use and maintenance.