Comparison of LED lighting fixtures and ordinary lighting fixturesFirst of all, the difference between ordinary fluorescent lamps and LED fluorescent lamps is the same in size and caliber as traditional fluorescent lamps, with lengths of 60cm, 120cm and 150cm, and their powers are 10W, 16W and 20W , And 20W traditional fluorescent lamp (inductive ballast) practical power consumption is about 53W, 40W traditional fluorescent lamp (inductive ballast) practical power consumption is about 68W; that is to say, their seat prices are the same, which is convenient. Change the time-division process.The difference between LED lights and ordinary lights is:
1. The brightness is 3 times that of ordinary energy-saving lamps and 7 times that of ordinary incandescent lamps.
2. Power saving, power saving N times under the same brightness.
3. Long lifespan, the advantages of LED over ordinary lamp 1. Energy saving. 2. Long life. 3. Good applicability, because of the small size of a single LED, it can be made into any shape.
4. The response time is short, which is the response time of ns (nanosecond) level, while the ordinary lamp is the response time of ms (millisecond) level.
5. Environmental protection, no harmful metals, waste is easy to recycle.
6. Brilliant colors, pure luminous colors, narrow spectral range, and can be mixed into three colors or white light through the three primary colors of red, green and blue. .